The Hydraulic Jacking Equipment manufactured by us is sought-after by clients owing to the various advantages offered it. Following are some of the benefits offered by our jacking equipment:
- Safety first: since most of the work is done at ground level reducing risks of accidents. This is the safest and most preferred method for storage tank construction, eliminating the need for a tall boom crane
- No scaffolding required: since welding is done at ground level, the jacking system dispenses with elaborate scaffolding requirements to provide access for welding at heights, since now all welding is done at ground level
- Welding at ground level: since welding is done at ground level and not at heights, better quality is ensured along with lowering risk of accidents
- Lesser manpower: Work at ground level increases productivity, thereby reducing the number of manpower required
- Easier inspection: Welding inspectors can now conduct ultrasonic or other non-destructive tests on welds at ground level; making inspection easy with better quality control
- Faster erection: New shell plates are to be erected at ground level instead of being hauled up to about 30 feet heights or more, saving precious construction time required for alignment of plates. This eliminates all the time required for lifting men and material to heights is eliminated. Tank construction work is practically unaffected by rain or snow as most work is done under the protection of the tank itself
Along with this the top downwards tank erection considerably cuts construction time and cost. As most work is done at the ground level permitting faster erection times along with reducing the risk of accidents. Requiring no crane, the process needs lesser manpower, saving money, time, and efforts.