Product Price :Get Latest Price
The Bygging 'Lift n Weld' system essentially comprises retractable type tank lifting jacks and submerged arc automatic girth welding machine. This combination yields highest productivity in the tank building process by allowing automatic welding of horizontal joints from both outside and inside.
The 'Lift n weld' system is briefly explained below through a series of steps :
- Lift the tank construction using hydraulic jacks positioned inside the tank
- Weld the outside seam using single side girth seam welders
- Then weld the inside seam using girth seam welders by retracting jacks away from the shell
- Jacks are brought back to vertical position after internal welding is done
- And then lift the tank again to add the next shell course